Pagina's

vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

The East Wind - Deer

Hi all!

I have to apologise first, because I had to share this post last Tuesday, but I totally forgot...
There was a lovely new image realease at The East Wind, and I made a card with this beauty.

 The papers I used are by Bo Bunny, Father Christmas collection. I inked them with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 This beautiful new image is called Deer, and I figured her as a Christmas image. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Eyes: YG93, YG95, YG97
Lips: R56, R59
Antlers: E71, E74, E77


I used the sentiment on the papers as my sentiment, which is really convenient. I finished off my card with some lace and ribbon from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: