Pagina's

donderdag 1 oktober 2015

The East Wind Challenge - Add texture

Hi all!!

It is already Oct 1st, so that means it is time for a brand new challenge at The East Wind! Our theme for this challenge is Add Texture, so there are plenty of opportunities.
Here is the sample that I created

 When I saw this image, I immediately thought of Halloween, but I live in Holland, we don't celebrate Halloween. I don't have much crafty stuff for Halloween, but I found something! The papers I used are from Basic Grey, Eerie collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Black soot.


 The image I used is this months newsletter Freebie, isn't this gorgeous? I used my Copic Markers again to color it up, and I used the following.
Dragon: G21, G82, G85, E08, E09
Bottle: YR0000, YR000
Liquid: V12, V15, V17


 The sentiment is stamped with Stampin' Up Whisper White ink, and heat embossed with white embossing powder, to create some texture.


I also added some ribbon for texture. To finish off my card I used a sticker from the sticker sheet from the paper collection.

This was it for today, I hope you like it, Please pop over to The East Wind, and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: