Pagina's

vrijdag 9 oktober 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Progressive Challenge

Hi all!!

Over at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group, a new Progressive challenge has just started! The image we are using is so adorable, I just had to play with her!

The image is called Eirwen, and please check our Facebook Group to see how you can get her!

 I used a die-cut block from Studio Light to make my card, and all elements are part of that block. It is a very quick way to make some beautiful cards!


 I used my Copic Markers to color Eirwen, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Dress: B00, B02, B05
Cape: E41, E43
Fur: W00, W1, W3
Holly and Berries: G40, G43, G46, R56, R59


Finally I added some flowers to my card, they are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pine underneath is from the diecut block too.

This was it for today, please check out our Facebook group to see all the rules and how to enter the challenge!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: