Pagina's

zondag 25 oktober 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Fairly Noelle

Hi all!

I have an extra post on the Art by Mi Ran blog today, because I just can't get enough of her beautiful stamps!

 The papers I used for this card are from Carta Bella, So this is Christmas collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is a new released rubber stamp by Whimsy. She is called Fairly Noelle, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Dress: R24, R46, R59
Fur: W00, W1, W3
Wings: G40, G43, G46
Snowflakes: B0000, BG0000
I used one of my nesting dies to cut her out.



To finish off my card, I used some lace from Kimya, added some bakers twine, and tied a snowflake charm to her. I added some red ribbon from my stash, and last but not least I added two little bouquets made from Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


This was it for today, I hope you like her!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: