Pagina's

donderdag 15 oktober 2015

The East Wind Challenge - Halloween

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at The East Wind! The challenge theme for this one is Halloween, perfect for the time of the year!

Here's my project

To create the shape of the card I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. I started with black cardstock, and layered a piece of white on top. On top of that I used some green designer paper and finished with a piece of purple designer paper. I used Basic Grey's Eerie collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Black Soot.

 The image I used is called Lucy Loo Spellbound, and I figured her reading a recipe for a potion. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: YR20, YR24, YR27
Dress: V12, V15, V17, YG93, YG95, YG97
Book: E55, E57


The sentiment is cut with my Silhouette Cameo. To finish off my card I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. 

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to The East Wind Challenge and join us with your Halloween creation!



Hugs, Sandra


Geen opmerkingen: