Pagina's

maandag 19 oktober 2015

Art by MI Ran - Winter Sofia

Hi all!

It was my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog today, so I am showing here as well. I made another Christmas card, since I still need some, and Mi Ran's images are just perfect for it!

 I used another sheet of the Studio Light Die Cut block. The colors are gorgeous, and they make such quick but pretty Christmas cards! All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is called Winter Sofia, and she is colored with the following Copic Markers.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E40, E41, E43
Hat and Scarf: B00, B02, B05
Mitten: E55, E57
Eyes: BG05, BG07
Snowflakes: RV0000, RV000
I added some Flower Soft to the round flakes.




All elements you see are from the same die cut block, except for the pink flowers, they are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: