Pagina's

zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Take care!

Hi all!!

I recently visited a craft fair, and saw a demo about a new-to-me technique, and I thought I'd give it a try, so I am sharing my card with you all!

The background stamp is from Darkroom Door, and I colored each block with a Copic Marker. I used RV63, RV66 and RV69. After coloring I sprayed some Copic Activator on it, and pressed it on my paper. This gives you the colored background. I think this is a lovely technique for some quick clean and simple cards!


 I stamped a tree, some flowers and a sentiment with different stamps from my stash. I used Stazon ink for it. To finish off my card, I used some pearls and added some twine.

This was it for today, I hope you like it, eventhough it is not my normal style!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: