Pagina's

woensdag 21 mei 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Recipe

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Fab 'n' Funky! This fortnight we are having a recipe challenge, and this is our recipe: 3 designer papers, ribbon and pearls or rhinestones.
Our sponsor this week is Inspired By Stamping, who is offering a $15 gift certificate to the winner. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


Here's my creation for this challenge.
 The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, Be Happy collection
 The image I used, is one I colored long time ago, so I don't have all Copic Marker numbers. The image is by Saturated Canary, and used to be a freebie. Now she is available for purchase here.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for blush.
Hair: ????
Clothes: W1, W3, W5, W7, R20, R22, R24
Box: E55, E57

Bothe large brown flowers are handmade with an MFT-die. The other flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.
The ribbon is a gift from a friend, but matches perfectly with the papers and the image. The heart shaped rhinestones are from my stash, and so are the tiny earring ones.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Fab 'n' Funky and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Pat K zei

Beautiful card Sandra, awesome colouring on this cutie. Pat K x

Wendy Nicola Jackson zei

Love this card Sandra. The 'light' in her hair is amazing. I so need to learn some hair colouring skills from you! Gorgeous image, scrummy papers and beautiful layout. Hugs, Wends x