Pagina's

maandag 26 mei 2014

Love to Create - Cute with dies and punches

Hi all!

It's Monday again, you know what that means? Challenge time at Love to Create!!! This week we want to see Cute, with dies and punches!
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy, who is offering 2 image sheets of the winner's choice! That's generous, isn't it? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Whoopsi Daisy

Whoopsi Daisy also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
 The papers I used for my card are from Authentique. The sentiment Happy Birthday is made with a border die from Noor!Design, and so is the notebook edge on the green piece of paper. The leaves on my flower piece are made with a Martha Stewart punch.
 The image I used is from sheet 540, which can be found here. I used my Copic Marker for my coloring again, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Shirt: YG93, YG95, YG97
Pants: B93, B95, B97, B99
Flowers: R81, R83
The pink ribbon I used is a gift from a friend, and I am so happy I still have about 50yards left, because I absolutely love it! The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was is for today, I hope you all like it! Now get out your dies and punches, create a cute card, and join us at Love to Create!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: