Pagina's

woensdag 28 mei 2014

Divas by Design - Anything goes with Magnolia

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Divas by Design. Our theme for this week is Anything with a Magnolia image. Our sponsor for this challenge is Magnolialicious. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


This is what I created for this challenge
Yes, that's right, I decided to go for a Christmas card! Every year I am thinking: "better start early with my christmascards this year" and every November I think: "Crap! Too late again!" Well, that ain't gonna happen this year, as with this card, I am halfway of the total amount of christmas cards I want to make! Hooray for me!
Anyway, the image I used is by Magnolia, and perfect for your christmas cards! I used my Copic Markers again, and now I look at the reds, I should have refilled my R22 marker. Too late, better order some refills now!
Skin: E0-00, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Tree: G40, G43, G46
Outfit: R22, R24, R27
Shoes and white areas: W00, W0, W2, W5
The papers I used are by Echo Park. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some kraft card stock. The sentiment is from Noor!Design.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Divas by Design and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Sue B zei

Aww this is gorgeous Sandra!! this is one of my favourite Tildas! you've coloured her beautifully and I love the scrummy papers and embellies… lovely rich festive colours! :-)
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx