Pagina's

maandag 5 mei 2014

Love to Create - Say it with Flowers

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Love to Create! This weeks theme is one close to my heart, Say it with Flowers. As you all know I love flowers! Both real flowers and on my cards, I can't get enough of them! Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs and just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Sassy Studio Designs

Sassy Studio Designs also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
 The papers I used to create this card are by Prima Marketing. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
 The image I used is called Get Well Sassy, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Slin: E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Outfit: BG11, BG13, BG15
Blanket: R82, R83, R85, R89
Chair: W00, W0, W2, W5

 I used several different flowers from my stash, and I think some of them are Prima Marketing, some are Marianne Design and there might be a WOC flower in it too, but I am not exactly sure. All I know is that the big white one is a resin flower I bought at the Euro-store about a month ago. The sentiment is by Marianne Design and says Get Well Soon.
The ribbon and twine is from my stash, and so is the charm. I thought the charm represents the word "snel" (soon) in the sentiment.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Now please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: