Pagina's

vrijdag 16 mei 2014

Digi Haven - Spring has Sprung (with ribbon or fibers)

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge at Digi Haven! This fortnight we want to see Spring cards with ribbon or fibers. Our sponsor this week is Beccys Place and she is offering 3 images of the winners choice. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


Beccy also generously provided some images to the DT, and this is what I created.
 The papers I used for my card are the Bo Bunny Primrose collection. I alsolutely love the colors of these papers! For my layout I used a sketch from Tiets' Club. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 The image I used is by Beccys Place and is called Old Pump. I used my Copic Markers to color the image and I used the following colors.
Pump: W1, W3, W5
Bucket: E71, E74, E77, E79
Bushes: G40, G43, G46
Flowers and bird: RV13, RV14
Stones: C0, C1
Ground: E33, E35, E37
Background: BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11
 For the sentiment I used the Noor!Design scrabble stamps, using Versamark Onyx Black ink.
The ribbon is a gift from a friend, and I absolutely love how the color matches the papers I used. All flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Digi Haven and join us with your Spring project!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: