Pagina's

zaterdag 10 mei 2014

Digi Galore - Use Kraft

Hi all!

I have some great news to announce! As of today I am back on the Digi Galore DT! I used to be a DT last year, but due to my rough pregnancy I had to quit. Now I am feeling much and much better, so  I am back on the DT!

Today is the start of the new challenge, use kraft. Not too hard, is it? We also have an amazing sponsor for this challenge, Art by Mi Ran! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Artbymiran
Art by Mi Ran also generously provided images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
I used a Dutch Doobadoo template to create the shape of the card. I used kraft card stock to create my base. The papers I used are by Basic Grey, Little black dress collection.
For my image I tried monochromatic with a hint of just 1 single color, so I didn't use that much Copic Markers. I only used E40, E41, E43, E47, E49 and R22. I actually like how it turned out. The image I used is called Isabel's bouquet and she can be found here.

To finish off my card and let that single pink/red color come back I created some flowers using Noor!Design flower dies and Distress Ink Worn Lipstick. I also added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The ribbon and lace I used are from my stash.

That was it for today, please stop by at Digi Galore and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: