Pagina's

zaterdag 24 mei 2014

Digi Galore - Tags

Hi all!

How are you all doing? I am doing great, a little busy, but fully enjoying my little bundle of joy! Our little girls, Tessa, is now 5,5 months old and she is doing so good! I will post some pics of her in a few days.

Anyway, there is a new challenge going on at Digi Galore! Our theme for this challenge is TAG, so we want to see your tags! Our sponsor for this challenge is FunkyHand, who are offering a $10 gift certificate to thr winner! Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


FunkyHand also offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
 I made a tag to go with a baby gift. The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, but they are not particularly for baby cards.
 The image I used is from FunkyHandm, and is called Button Baby Girl. She can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, but now I look at the pictures the pink shows up really weird. In real it looks nicely blended, but I think it has something to do with the light while I was taking pics. I have used the following markers.
Baby: E000, E00, E11, E13 and R20 for blush.
Stroller: RV10, RV13, RV14
Wheels: E57, E59
The little onesies are cut with a Memory Box die, and the sentiment is handwritten with a white gelly roll pen.
To finish my tag I used some ribbon, lace and twine from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Digi Galore and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: