Pagina's

zondag 11 mei 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #211 - CARDS WITH FLOWERS IN THE IMAGE

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see cards with flowers in the image. Our sponsor for this week is Delicious Doodles, and they are offering 4 images of the winner's choice. Isn't that great? Just click on the banner below to take a look at their shop!
Delicious Doodles
Delicious Doodles also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
Since there is a lot of detail in the image I decided to keep the rest of the card fairly simple. The papers I used are by Cosmo Cricket, Evangeline collection. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
 The image I used is called Floral Watering Can, and can be found here. I used my beloved Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Watering Can: C1, C3, C5, C7
Pansies: R22, R24
Daisies: RV93, RV95
Leaves: YG93, YG95
The ribbon I used is a gift from a friend. The pearls I used are in my stash for ages.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

7 opmerkingen:

Maarit at Violets Corner zei

Stunning colouring of the beautiful flowers Sandra. it's a gorgeous card.

Hugs
Maarit

susan zei

Beautifully done and beautiful color combinations, too! Love the pretty ribbon and the papers on this. Lovely work! Thank you!

cass zei

wonderful colours, beautiful card Sandra

Michelle zei

These flowers are colored amazingly. They really stand out from the card. I do love the papers that you used behind the image. Beautiful Job.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Laurence zei

Great card, love the backing paper and the pearls you've added.
Laurence

Sherry zei

Gorgeous Coloring .. Beautiful Card .Sherry DT Sis

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, I love your card! It is so gorgeous! I love the color combination. The flowers look real. Great paper and ribbon too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown