Pagina's

woensdag 5 november 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT-Call

Hi all!

I saw the Whimsy DT-Call post a while ago on Facebook, and I thought I'd give it a try!


Whimsy Stamps is a brand I love, every single designer they carry is gorgeous!!

For this card, I decided to use Summer Fairy from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet. I got this stamp free with a magazine a while back, so I decided to pull it out and use it. If you want to buy this image in rubber, you can find it here, and here for a digital version.
The papers I used for my card are by Bo Bunny, Primrose collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

I started stamping the image, pulling out my Memento. Pressed my inkpad on the stamp, and stamped the image, and I didn't see anything.... OOPS, I just used Angel Pink instead of Tuxedo Black... Never did No-Line technique before, so this is really my first try at it. I am not really happy with the result, but it's not bad for a first try I guess! I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13 and E93 for the cheeks and lips.
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E49
Dress: YG60, YG63, YG67
Shoes: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Wings: YG60, YG63, RV21, RV23
I used my Nestabilities Circle die to cut out the image, and matted it with a scalloped circle

I used some pink ribbon to tie a bow and added a jumbo pearly rhinestone from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also tucked 2 pieces of filmstrip underneath. I made them with the Noor Design Filmstrip die.

The sentiment I used is also from Whimsy stamps, it's from the Party Mini Letter Seals set, which you can find here.
All flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!! Now please keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

~Denise Lynn~ zei

Just beautiful Sandra. Love the no lines technique too. Thanks for entering our DT call.