Pagina's

zondag 30 november 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Ice Skater Macy

Hi all!!

Welcome again to my blog, and welcome to all new followers!! Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog, and here is the project I made for it.

 I am still in the Christmas/Holiday mood, eventhough I already finished my Christmas cards for this year in september already.
The papers I used are by Echo Park, and I have used it so many times, there are only scraps left, no full sheets. I am really liking this paperpad and I am thinking of buying another one.
 The image I used is called Ice Skater Macy, and she will be released later today, so this is actually a sneek peek! Will try to pop back in later to add the link to the shop. 
I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for blush
Hair: BG10, BG11, BG13
Eyes, Coat and Skates: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Pants: B32, B37, B39
Earmuffs, scarf and mittens: R22, R35, R46, R59
The sentiment I used is from a set from AmyR, stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink. The snowflakes were made with a punch from Martha Stewart, and I added some bling to the centers.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

aussie aNNie zei

Brilliant card, love that image it's fabulous as are your colouring.xxx
The Journey is the Start