Pagina's

maandag 17 november 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Happy Holidays

Hi all!!

Today is my turn to host on the Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog, so let me show you the project I made.

I made a 13,5 cm (5,5inch) square card. The papers I used are by Bo Bunny, except for the brown paper with the stars. I made that myself with some brown cardstock, a star mask from Dutch Doobadoo, and their structure paste. I think this mask is perfect for Christmas! 
 For my card, I decided to use the recently released image. This lovely girl is called Elfie Elizabeth, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for blush.
Hair: E53, E55, E57
Clothes: R35, R46, R59
Shoes and gifts: YG93, YG95, YG97, E40, E41, E43
On the furry areas I used some Stickles to make it stand out a little more.
 The brad with Happy Holidays is from the brad set from the Bo Bunny papers I used.
I made a little flower by using a white and a red flower, and two holly leaves. They are held together with a berry brad.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and become a follower, I appreciate it! 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: