Pagina's

woensdag 5 november 2014

The Stamping Chef - Anything goes

Hi all!!

Time for a brand new challenge at The Stamping Chef! Our theme is Anything Goes, as always! You can win up to 3 images if you join us!
Here's my project!

To create the shape of the card, I used a Dutch Doobadoo template, which I love!! The star is perfect for any occasion! The papers I used for this project is from Authentique, Festive collection.
 The image I used is calles Santa, Please define good, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin:E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for blush.
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit: YG03, YG25
Stockings: R32, R35, R37
Antlers: E23, E25
All ruffy edges have Stickles Stardus on them.
 The flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts, the berries are by Magnolia
The sentiment I used is from a set by AmyR, and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to The Stamping Chef and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: