Pagina's

maandag 3 november 2014

Love to Create - Girly and Lacy

Hi girls!

Time for a brand new challenge at Love to Create! This week, our theme is Girly and Lacy, and our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy! Just click on the banner to visit the shop!
Whoopsi Daisy

Whoopsie Daisy also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 The paper I used for my card is from Authentique. I rounded the corners with my new best crafty friend, my Corner Chomper.

 
The image I used is from Sheet 515, which can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11
Hair: E53, E55
Dress: R22, R24, R27
Bows and lace: C3, C5, C7
The jumbo flower is from Prima Marketing and was in my stash for ages! I pleated the lace and finished it off with a piece of red ribbon.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: