Pagina's

maandag 17 november 2014

Love to Create - Make it for Christmas

Hi all!

Long time no see, I am sorry for that! I have been down with a sinus infection and a respiratory infection for about 1,5 week, but I am feeling much better now!
Time for a brand new challenge at Love to Create. I hope you all started making Christmas cards, because our theme is Make it for Christmas! If you haven't already started, this is the perfect opportunity to start! Our sponsor for this challenge is Art by Mi Ran, and she is offering 3 images of the winner's choice! Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Artbymiran

Art by Mi Ran also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 Did you see I didn't use ANY designer paper, just cardstock? The green strip is embossed with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug, and the white borders on the purple cardstock are heat embossed. The stamp I used for it, is from a set from Noor!Design.

 The image I used is called Winter Sofia and she can be found here, Of course I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 and R93 for blush
Hair: E11, E08, E09, E18
Hat and scarf: BV00, BV02, BV04
Eyes, mitten and sweater: YG00, YG03, YG06
Pearls: B01, B04
Snowflake: covered with glitter.
The sentiment I used is from the same Noor!Design set as the embossed borders. The sentiment is in Dutch and says Warm Christmas Greetings.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please pop over to Love to Create and join us.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: