Pagina's

maandag 1 september 2014

Love to Create - Color Inspired

***THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FIRST!!!***

Hi all!!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Love to Create! This week our challenge is a color inspiration, and the colors are just fab!

Our sponsor is Fred She Said, and they are offering a $15 gift certificate to the store. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Fred She Said

Fred She Said also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 I did not use any designer paper on this card, shocking huh? I own a TON of patterned paper, but non of them seemed to match the color scheme, so I decided to pull out my cardstock! I used an embossing folder on the purple piece.
 The image I used is called Tulip Bouquet, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again, they are absolutely my favorite coloring medium. I used the following colors.
Vase: V12, V15, V17
Leaves and Stems: G43, G46
Tulips: Y11, Y15, YR23, YR27
The sentiment I used is from a set from Noor!Design, and says Happy Birthday in Dutch. The orange and purple ribbon are both from my stash, and were perfect for the color inspiration.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

aussie aNNie zei

Great card, funny like you I have tons of paper but never seem to find the right one to suite, so end up using the cardstock as well. Beautiful card.xxThe Journey is the Start

Unknown zei

I love the image- beautiful colouring. I'm another one who went for card stock rather than patterned paper for this challenge!