Pagina's

maandag 15 september 2014

Love to Create - Add some lines

***THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FIRST!!! ***

Hi all!

How are you all doing? Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was not that good, I have been in bed with food poisoning all weekend... I must have eaten something wrong, cause both me and hubby were sick... :(
Anyway, I feel much better now, so time to bother you with a new challenge at Love to Create!! Our theme this week is Add some lines. Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!


Stitchy Bear also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

I printed the image quite large, so I kept the rest of my card pretty simple. I used some paper from Wild Rose Studio, and on top of that I used an MFT chicken wire diecut from kraft cardstock.

The image I used is called Butterfly Profile, from AliPeeps, who is one of Stitchy Bears' designers. The image can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13 and R20 for the cheeks and lips.
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Eye: E23, E27
Butterflies: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
I also added some doodled lines around the image, to make my card match our challenge theme.
As a final touch I added a piece of pink ribbon, and I punched a butterlfy from the same paper as my background,

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: