Pagina's

maandag 1 september 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Star, Pretty Girl

Hi all!

Today is my turn to show you a new project at Art by Mi Ran! Our theme for this month is Dies and/or Punches, and this is what I created! The circles on this project are all cut with my Nestabilities dies, and all edges are rounded with my corner rounder punch.

To create the shape of this card, I used one of the new Dutch Doobadoo templates, and I already think this is my favorite! It is actually a pocket, with an insert. On the insert you can write your message to the recipient.

And a close-up of the insert.
The papers I used for this project are from a paperpad from My Minds Eye, and now this one is completely empty.... No scraps, or sheets, I have used it all! 
The edges of all papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 The image I used is called Star, Pretty girl, and can be found here. Of course I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for blush.
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Dress: W00, W1, W3, Y15, Y35, Y38, BG000, BG01
Stars: Y02
Dot: BG000
I used a pearlmaker pen to create all the pearls on the card.
 All flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment I used is a kraft sticker from Kimya, a Dutch store. The sentiment says: Just because you are special.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it.

I would love to enter the following challenges:
DigiStamps4Joy
Simon Says Stamp
Copic Marker Europe 
Hanna and Friends
Hugs, Sandra

8 opmerkingen:

Asmah Zainal Abidin zei

Hello Sandra...your card is magnificent! Love love love it! Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

Donna zei

Hi Sandra!!! So nice to "see" you!! Love your beautiful card!! Hope you (and your lovely little daughter) are keeping well! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "K is for Kraft" challenge!!

DianeMoneyGoolsby zei

Sandra: Beautful card. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used].

Blessings,

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

debby4000 zei

Oh I love the shape of your card, its brilliant and such an adorable image too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Lee aka Violent Kittie zei

Loads of lovely detail! I love the camera and its pocket. Thanks for playing in the K is for Kraft challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey zei

This is such a fun card! Love the shape and the insert, and your great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

KT Fit Kitty zei

What an adorable card! I really like the camera shape! Awesome project! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Show us Some Sass challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Chris Dring zei

Congrats, Sandra! You are our newest Queen of Snark at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! YAY! We hope you'll be our Guest Designer for the next challenge! Check out our blog for all the details!