Pagina's

maandag 29 september 2014

Art by Mi Ran - X-MAS

Hi all!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was awesome, as I celebrated my birthday, and today is THE big day! Happy birthday to me!!!

Today is also my turn to host on the Art by Mi Ran blog, so here is my card!

The papers I used for my card are from Carte Bella, and I made a 13,5cm square card with it. I used a sketch from Tiets' club to make my card.
The stamp I used is called Santa's Helper. She is available as a rubberstamp via Treasured Times Rubber Stamps. You can find her here.
The image is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for blush
Eyes: G43, G46
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress: R24, R27, R29
Sleigh: E77, E79, G43, G46
The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts, except for the berries. I think they are from Magnolia, but I am not 100% certain about it.
The sentiment is created using the Typewriter Keys stamps from Noor!Design, and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.

This was it for now, there will be another post later today. I hope you liked my card, and see you around later today!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Adorable Country Classics zei

Your card is just darling! I love all the colors you used, the papers you chose and all the little details!
So cute!
Hugs,
Jody