Pagina's

maandag 28 juli 2014

Love to Create - Summer Lovin'

Hi all!

It is already monday again, doesn't time fly by? We have a brand new challenge for you at Love to Create, and perfect for this time of the year! We want to see Summer Lovin', so any summer themed project is OK! Our sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede! They are offering 5 images of the winner's choice, isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
QKR Stampede

QKR Stampede also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

I saw this paper in a Fancy Pants paper pad, and I knew I had to use it for this card! I only added 2 gold fish brads, and that was it!
The image I used is called Making Bubbles, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Elephant: C00, C0, C2, C5
Tongue: R20
Tusks: E40, E41, E43
Bandage: YR04, YR07
Water: B000, B00, B02
To finish off the water I added some Diamond Stickles to it.
The sentiment I used is from a set by Amy R and was perfect for this card!

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Sarah zei

What a cute and cheeky elephant!! Love your colouring, and that patterned paper :)