Pagina's

maandag 21 juli 2014

Love to Create - Bright and Sunny

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme for this week is Bright and Sunny, which is pretty much the weather we currently have in the Netherlands! We also have an amazing sponsor for this challenge, StampArt Design by Kathryne! She is offering 5 images of the winner's choice! How generous is that! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
StampArt Design by Kathryne

StampArt Design by Kathryne also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 The papers I used for this card are by Echo Park, and are perfect for summer-themed cards! All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The ribbon I used is from my stash.
The sentiment I used came with the image, and is just perfect!
The image is called Mermail Pearl, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13, and R20 for blush.
Hair: BG11, BG53, BG57, BG49
Tail and top: Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, R24, R37
Rock: E23, E25, E27
Sand: E40, E41, E43

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Now please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

StampArt Design by Kathryne zei

Stunning and gorgeous card, Sandra. Pearl's hair is beautiful in blue. I love it! Your colours and shadings are amazing. Lovely job. xx Kathryne