Pagina's

maandag 14 juli 2014

Love to Create - Pearls and Petals


****THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FIRST!!!****


Hi all!!

It is monday again, which means a brand new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme this week is a great one, we want to see Pearls and Petals!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs, and they are offering 4 images of the winner's choice! Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Sassy Studio Designs

Sassy Studio Designs also generously sponsored some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
Yup, that is right! I created another Christmas card! And yes, another shaped card! I just can't help myself, I really love all the templates from Dutch Doobadoo, and I have yet ordered more!
The image I used for this card is called Candy Cane the Sassy Elf, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her up, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E53, E55, E57
Shoes and Dress: G82, G94, G99
Hat and red parts: R35, R37
White parts: W00, W0
Bells: Y35

The sentiment I used is from Noor!Design, and is really one of my favorite christmas sentiments. I use it all the time! The leaves are made with a die, which is also from Noor!Design. The flowers are from my stash, and so are all the pearls I used.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: