Pagina's

woensdag 30 juli 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Chef Charlotte

Hi all!

Today is an exciting day I tell ya! Today is the day of my first post on the Art by Mi Ran blog! Eeeek!
Anyway, I always have lots of fun with Mi Ran's images, and this one is no exception.

For this card I used Chef Charlotte, and she can be found here.
To create this card I followed a sketch at Tiets' club again, as I really like this sketch. The papers I used for this card are by Bo Bunny, Little Miss collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

Chef Charlotte is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E25, E27, E29, E49
Hat and apron: W00, W0, W2, W5
Clothes: YG93, YG95, YG97
Shoes, bow and cream: RV21, RV23,RV25, RV29

 For my flower piece I used several differen Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, as I love them so much!

The ribbon is from my stash, and the banner and the Happy Birthday sentiment are made with dies from Noor Design.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Desire Fourie zei

Oh wow this is just so fun, bright and girly. Just adore your awesome eye for colours and the pretty little polka dot bunting.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}