Pagina's

maandag 7 juli 2014

Love to Create - Fussy and Fancy OR Clean and Layered

Hi all!

We have a great new challenge at Love to Create, and this one totally fits my bill! Our theme is either Fussy and Fancy, or Clean and Layered. Our sponsor this week is Art by Mi Ran, and she is offering 3 images of the winner's choice! Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Artbymiran

Art by Mi Ran also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 I decided to go for the Fussy and Fancy part of the challenge, which is quite close to my normal style. I made an easelcard, which I haven't done in ages! The papers I used are by Authentique.
The image I used is called Bubbly Betty, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, E13
Hair: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Bubbles: BG0000, BG000, BG10
The ribbon I used is from my stash, and matches the purple in my papers perfectly! The lace was left over from a kit I bought last year. The hat pins I made myself. The chicken wire is made with a die from MFT.
The sentiment is made with my Noor!Design Scrabble Letters, I stamped them with Versamark ink on one of the solid patterned papers from the pack, and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. To finish off my card I used several Wild Orchid Crafts flower.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

I would love to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - Easel Cards
Open Minded Challenge - Water everywhere
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - Anything goes
Time 4 Scrap - Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes

Hugs, Sandra

14 opmerkingen:

Alyx zei

So beautiful. Gorgeous image and colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Denise Goeldner zei

Gorgeous easel card, lovely image & colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Melanie Smith zei

What a beautiful card. I love your coloring and image choice. It is quite stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at Open-minded Crafting Fun! Melanie, DT

Scrap d'Aurane zei

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Time4Scrap challenge. Good luck. Aurane/DT-T4S

Helen zei

Just gorgeous - love all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Teresa zei

Beautiful card - love the rich colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls - good luck x

Unknown zei

Gorgeous! I LOVE the colors you have used.. Love the cut chicken wire.. adds so much texture! Love your design. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Julie Reed zei

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring and colour palette.
Thanks for joining us at open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT
pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.co.uk

Debbie zei

Love the depth of color here! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sassy Studio Designs, and good luck!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Kim Kelley zei

Gorgeous coloring! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

cass zei

Stunning easel card, wonderful embellishments, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this forntight

~ginny zei

I came back to encourage you to participate in the DT call at Aud Sentiments! I love your coloring skills and your style... hope you will consider it!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Crafting Vicky zei

Wow this is gorgeous! Love this easel card! Fabulous coloring of this image!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Sandy zei

Beautiful easel card, a wonderfully coloured image and great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight
Hugs,
Sandy