Pagina's

zaterdag 12 september 2015

The East Wind - Untitled

Hi all!!

A fantastic new image has been released at The East Wind, and I wanted to share my take on it with you all!

 Isn't this a wonderful new image? She is called Untitled, and she can be found here
For my card I used some Teresa Collins papers, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
I purposely didn't add a sentiment, but I left enough space to add one later.


 I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E0000,E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Cheeks and lips: R20, R22
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Eyes: YG93, YG95, YG97


I used some ribbon and mesh from my stash, and added a clock charm to it. I also used 2 leaves and a flower, from Prima Marketing. They match the paper perfectly.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Wendy zei

So gorgeous, fabulous image, stunning colouring.
Hugs
Wendy xx