Pagina's

dinsdag 1 september 2015

The East Wind Challenge - Corrugated cardboard or paper

Hi all!

It is already September 1st, so that means it is time for our new challenge at The East Wind! Our theme for this challenge is Add Corrugated Cardboard or paper, and the winner will receive 3 digital images of their choice!

Here's my DT inspiration.

 The papers I used are from Basic Grey, Soleil collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Black Soot. The sentiment I used is from AmyR, by CC Designs. All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the lace, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.


The image I used is this months newsletter Freebie. and she is called Party Girl. I colored her with Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair and shirt: V12, V15, V17
Eye: E55, E57
Skirt and shoes: C5, C7, 100
Sleeves: RV02, RV04, RV06

This was it for today, please pop over to The East Wind, and join us!!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: