Pagina's

maandag 14 september 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Box Cards

Hi all!!

It is my turn today to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I thought I'd share here as well! 
Our theme this month is box cards, and I can tell you all, I had a hard time with it! I have never done ine before, and I am not quite sure if I will ever do one again haha!
Anyway, I had lots of fun making it, that's for sure!

 The papers I used for my Box card are from Maja Design, Coffee in the Arbour collection. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 I used Uptown Girl Casandra for this project. I have used her before, I just love this image. She can be found here
I backed her with a diecut made with a Noor Design die.
I colored my image with the following Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: RV63, RV66, RV69
Scarf and shoes: Y32, Y35, Y38
Coat: W00, W0, W2, W5
Skirt: G21, G82, G85


 I used half of the diecut for a floral piece.


 And the other half of the diecut on the other side, also with a flower piece. All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


 Here's close-up from the lid, I used some ribbon, pearl string and a Wild Orchid Crafts Gardenia flower to decorate it. 


 Here is the opened box card, a 4 drawer box cards.


See? I even decorated the insides of the boxes! I have put any decoration on the panels, because the box wouldn't close. 


This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: