Pagina's

zondag 13 september 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Progressive Challenge

Hi all!!

A new progressive challenge has started over at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group, and we are using the lovely Flower Girl Adoncia for it! Please check the group to see how to get this image and how to join the fun!

I thought I'd share my DT card with you all here as well!

 The papers I used for my card are from ScrapBerry's, Winter fun collection. I used some Distress Ink Walnut stain on the edges.


 I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: BG11, BG13, BG15
Eyes: G43, G46'
Dress: B000, B00, B02
Scarf: C00, C1, C3
Roses: RV21, RV23, RV25
Flowers: BV000, BV00, BV02, R81, R83


 The sentiment is from the new sentiment set from CreaMiep, all kinds of different Fall and Winter themed sentiments.


The ribbon I used is from Joy Crafts, and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Don't forget to pop over to our Art by MiRan Facebook group to join the fun!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: