Pagina's

woensdag 7 januari 2015

Warme Winter Wensen

Hi all!!

Yesterday our new challenge at CreaMiep has started, and I wanted to share my DT project with you all!!

 Our challenge theme is Winter, and I decided to decorate a kraft bag from the Kimya shop.
 The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. On the main white panel I stamped some snowflakes with Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
 The image is called Winter Fairy, from Wee Stamps byWhimsy Stamps. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following
Skin: E00, E11, E13 and E93 for blush
Hair: E40, E41, E43, E47, E49
Fur: W00, W1, W3, W5
Coat: B000, B00, B02
Reds: R35, R46, R59
Greens: G43, G46
I used one of my Nestabilities circles to cut out the image, and I used a pearlmaker pen to add all the pearls.
 The flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts, and the blue flower trim is from my stash
The sentiment is stamped with the same set from Noor Design as the snowflakes, also with the same Memento Ink

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

aussie aNNie zei

Beautiful creation, all the gorgeous goodies and delightful colours...love this one....{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}