Pagina's

maandag 12 januari 2015

Love to Create - Add Snowflakes

Hi all!!

Today is the start of a new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme for this week is Add Snowflakes. Our sponsor for this challenge is Art by Mi Ran, and Mi Ran is offering 3 images of the winner's choice! Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Artbymiran

Art by Mi Ran also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 I kept my card pretty simple, because the paper I used is pretty full. The papers I used are from a paperpad by Avec, and I love the purple tone in it. I used some sheer purple ribbon as an embellishment, and I punched some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch. I also added some purple rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes and to the corners of the image and the card.
The image I used is called Princess of Snowflake, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her up, and I used the following.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E13, E08, E09, E18
Dress: V20, V22, V25, V29
Fur: W00, W1, W5
Snowflakes and Flowers: V000, V01, BG10, BG11, V20, V22
I used a lovely label die from my stash to cut out the image,

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: