Pagina's

maandag 26 januari 2015

Love to Create Challenge - Lacy or Ribbon, Pearl or Jems and your favorite Valentine colors

Hi all!!

Hope you are doing well! Time for a new challenge at Love to Create, but very sad to announce that this will be the final Love to Create challenge. Jackie decided to close the challenge blog, and I do understand her choice. I really want to thank Jackie for being a great DT-leader and challenge blog owner, and I also want to thank everyone else on the team for being such a warm and friendly group!

On to the details of our final challenge! Our theme is Lace or Ribbon, Pearls or Gems AND your favorite Valentine colors! Our sponsor for this challenge is Oddball Art. Just click on the banner below to visit their shop.



Oddball Arty also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, and they contain both Red and Pink. Those are my alltime favorite colors, so they are also my favorite Valentine colors.

 The image I used is called Kawaii Valentine Giraffe, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: R81, R83, R85
Hearts: R89
Nose and hoofs: W2, W3
The sentiment is part of my papers, and it just happened to be in the right place to use it as a sentiment, nothing on purpose. I was just looking where to put a sentiment and found this the perfect one! I used some ribbon and lace from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you all will join us on Love to Create's final challenge!!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: