Pagina's

maandag 19 januari 2015

Slinky Tart - Holy Shirt

Hi all!!

Today is a great day, the new image at Slinky Tart will be released!! Holy Shirt is a brand new smexy, and I created a great card with her!

 To create the shape of my card, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. Just trace and cut, that's it! The paper I used is by PaperMania. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 I used a Dutch Doobadoo Polaroid Frame template , and added Holy Shirt on it. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Shirt: W00, W0, W2, W5
Panties and lips: R35, R46, R59
Stockings: B93, B95, B97


 I added a metal charm with "Made with Love" to it, I used Glossy Accents to adhere it.


I tied a bow from some cloth, and added several different flowers to it. They are all by Wild Orchid Crafts.



This was it for now, I hope you like her!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: