Pagina's

woensdag 17 december 2014

The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes

Hi all!!

It is time for a brand new challenge at The Stamping Chef! As always our theme is Anything Goes, and I have a very special project to share with you all!!
Last Monday was my daughter's FIRST birthday! The image I used to make her invitations, is drawn by Tamara, and she designed it especially for my daughter! I am so proud about it, and that is why I wanted to share this with you all!

 The papers I used to create my card are by Basic Grey, Olivia collection. I am also planning on making a mini album from the birthday party, and I will use the same paper collection for it.

 The image is called Happy Birthday Tess. She isn't available at the shop, because she is especially designed for me, but there are tons and tons of other lovely images for sale at The Stamping Chef.
I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and  E93 for blush
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Eyes: YG95, YG97
Shirt: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Dress: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
I used my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities die to cut out the image.

 The balloon is made with a die from Marianne Design, and I punched a 1 with an old number punch.

 The gifts are made with dies from Noor Design, and I used Distress Ink VIntage Photo to ink the embossed parts.

The inside is stamped with a set from Noor Design, and is perfect to make invitations with. 

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to The Stamping Chef and join us, ANYTHING GOES!!!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: