Pagina's

zondag 28 december 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Happy Birthday

Hi all!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with those you love! I spent Christmas with my hubby and daughter and we visited my parents, so it was really lovely.

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog, and after all the Christmas and Winter themed card I thought it's time to go bright and colorful!

 I made a pretty big card this time! Usually my cards are 5,5 inch square, but since I was desperate to use the Dutch Doobadoo Polaroid frame, I made a 6 inch square card.
The papers I used are by Authentique. All edges of the papers are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

 The image I used is called Tulipa, and I absolutely love her! I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following markers:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 and E93 and E95 for the blush and lips.
Hair and tulips: V000, V12, V15, V17
Clothes and background flowers: BV31, BV34
Eyes, leaf and stems: YG93, YG95, YG97
The green pearls in the background are made with a kiwi colored pearl maker pen.

 The bow is made with some lace from my stash, and I added a big gem from Wild Orchid Crafts to the center.

 The sentiment is in Dutch, and says Congratulations. It was a gold peel off sticker, but I used a blac Sharpie pen to color it black.

All flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, except from the purple felt ones. I made them myself with a Marianne design die and some purple felt.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would love you to leave a comment :)

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: