Pagina's

maandag 1 december 2014

Love to Create - Get in Shape

Hi all!!

Time for a new challenge at Love to Create! This week our theme is Get in Shape, so we want to see shaped cards! Our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps, and they are offering a $12 gift certificate to the winner. Isnt't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Sami Stamps

Sami Stamps also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 I created a Christmas tree, using a template from Dutch Doobadoo. The green patterned paper is from Papermania.

 Both ornaments are from Sami Stamps, they can be found here. I used my Copics G43 and G46 on the green one, and R35, R46 and R59 on the red one.
The star on top of the three is from Craft emotions, stamped with Stampin Ups Cherry Cobbler ink.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: