Pagina's

zaterdag 13 december 2014

Hip Hip Hooray

Hi all!
 
It has been a while! Have been knocked down with a heavy cold and a stomach flu, but feeling better now!
 
Today I would like to share a project I made with a template from Dutch Doobadoo.
 
The papers I used are from Basic Grey, Plumeria collection. I just love the purple and orange colors in it!
 
 The image I used is from Di's Digi Design, and used to be a freebie at Tiets' club a few months back.
I used my Copic Markers to color the image and I used the following
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13 and R20 for the cheeks.
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E29
Dress: V12, V15, V17
Dog: E31, E33
Greens: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Orange: YR15, YR16
 
The sentiment I used is from a set from NoorDesign, and says Hip hip Hooray! All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Have a great weekend!
 
Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Desire Fourie zei

Oh wow this is so pretty and beautifully coloured. Love how did the sentiment and the flower shape of the design is beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

aussie aNNie zei

So beautiful in colours and design...lovely image.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}