Pagina's

maandag 15 december 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Snowy Dreams

Hi all!!!

Today is my turn to host the showcase blog at Art by Mi Ran, and I wanted to share the card I made with Snowy Dreams.



 The card is pretty Clean and Simple for me, no fancy flowers et cetera, just a lot of coloring and some punching and die-cutting! The paper I used for my background is from SEI, Krissy Kringle collection.


 There was a lot of coloring involved, and I printed out the image pretty large! It measures 5.5 inches, it barely fitted on my card. The image is called Snowy Dreams, and she can be found here.
I used the following Copic Markers: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and E93 for the cheeks
Hair: E13, E08, E09, E18
Sweater: R35, R46, R59
Eyes: YG93, YG95, YG97
Background inside: YR30, YR31
Window: C00, C1
Bricks: E23, E25, E27
Snow: BG0000, BG10


 The tree is made with a die from Marianne Design, and I added some Dutch Doobadoo structure paste on it, to create some snow


To finish off my card, I punched some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch, and added a rhinestone in the center of each snowflake.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: