Pagina's

vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Simply Create Too - Animals

Hi all!

Welcome again! It's time for a new challenge over at Simply Create Too! This fortnights theme is ANIMALS.

This is what I created
Yes, that's correct! Another Christmas card! I really learned from last year, and I started early this year. (Or I never stopped making Christmas cards, depending on how you look at it...)
Anyway, let me show you a close-up of my colored image.
The image I used is called Penguin with Gifts, from Delicious Doodles. You can buy the image here. I used my Copics to color this sweetie and I used the following markers.
Penguin: C00, C0, C2, C5 for the "white" parts and C3, C5 and C7 for the "black"parts.
Feet: YR23, YR27
Gifts: G43, G46, R24, R27, C00,C0, YR23, YR27
I used the largest of my Nestabilities circle dies to cut out the image.
The papers I used are by Echo Park, Reflections Christmas collection. They are matted with Stampin' Ups Real Red card stock. The sentiment I used is from AmyR Holiday Greetings Sentiment set.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it. Now pop over to Simply Create Too and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: