Pagina's

dinsdag 4 maart 2014

Have a special birthday!

Hi all!

How are you all doing today? I have a fun little card to share with you today!
This is a card I made for the Febrary Challenge on the Art by Mi Ran Facebook page.
The challenge was Make it Girly. Mi Ran generously provided a freebie for this challenge. She is called Lollipop Leslie, and she can be found here.
I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: R81, R83, R85
Socks: BG11, BG13, BG15
Lollipop: YG97, YG99
The image is cut out with my Nestabilities Labels Four die.
The papers I used are from an old My Minds Eye pad. The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the pearls and the pink ribbon were from my stash.
The sentiment I used is by Whimsy Stamps. I used Memento Rose Bud ink to stamp it.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it! Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment so I know you have been here! Thanks!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: