Pagina's

vrijdag 21 maart 2014

Digi Haven Challenge - Things with wings.

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge at Digi Haven! This fortnight we want to see things with wings!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy, and they are offering 1 image sheet of the winners choice. Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com/

Whoopsi Daisy also generously offered some images to the DT to use, and this is what I created.
The shape of the card is created with a Dutch Doobadoo template. I love the one I already have and I can't wait to buy some new ones to play with! The papers I used are by My Minds Eye. Between the cardbase and the first layer I added some pink polka dotted tulle from my stash.
The image I used is from sheet 199, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following markers:
Skin: E50, E51, E53 and R20 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Clothes: RV21, RV23, RV29, YG00, YG03, YG06
Wings: BG0000, BG000, BG10
I used an oval die to cut out the image and I matted it with a scalloped oval. I also added little pearls I made with a pearlmaker pen.
The die-cut I used is by Memorybox. The rose lace is from my stash.
To finish my card I punched some butterflies and added some green pearls in the centres.

That was it for today, I hope you like it. Now pop over to Digi Haven and show us your things with wings!
Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

jimlynn zei

Gorgeous!!! Love all those wonderful flowers on here too.
Lynn

Unknown zei

I thought you’d like to know your project has been chosen to be showcased as my weekly fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/03/feature-friday-3282014.html