Pagina's

maandag 10 maart 2014

Love to Create - Anything goes

Hi all!

It's Monday again, time for a new challenge at Love to Create. This is going to be an easy one, ANYTHING GOES!
We have 3(!) fabulous sponsors for this challenge.
Beccy's Place, who is offering 3 images of the winners choice
Beccy's Place
Yours or Mine papercrafts who is offering a $10 gift certificate to their shop


A Day for Daisies who is offering a $12 gift certificate to their shop.
A Day for Daisies
Just click on the banners above to go to their shops.

This is what I created for this challenge.
I used a Dutch Doobadoo Shape-art template to create the shape of the card. The papers I used are by Echo Park, Very Merry Christmas collection. The edges of all papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
The image I used is a freebie by Beccy's Place, and is called Family Reunion. You can download the image here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image and I used the following.
Snowmen: BG0000, BG000, BG10
Reds: R24, R27, R29
Greens: G40, G43, G46
Blacks: C5, C7
The white fuzzy areas are covered with Diamond Stickles but it's hard to see in the picture.
I used my Nestabilities Labels One die to cut out the image.
The sentiment I used is from AmyR Holiday Greetings set. I also added some pearls from my stash, and a piece of red tulle.

That was it for today, please pop over to Love to Create and join us. Remember, ANYTHING GOES!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: