vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Wish we could have some hang time

Hi all!

This is my second post as a Guest Designer for QKR Stampede, and this weeks challenge is USE GREEN. And I did, a TON!! Green is not a color I use very often, but this image shouted green!!

If this isn't green, nothing will ever be green I guess, LOL!!

Anyway, the image I used is also by QKR Stampede, and is called Wrapped Up. This image can be found here.
This cool snakedude is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Snake: G94, G99.
Branch: E25, E27, E29
Leafs: YG03, YG06
The image is cut out with my Nestabilities Labels 4 die.
The papers I used are by Authentique, and I only used some scraps for this card. I cut 5 strips about 1inch wide, and that is all. The ribbon I used is from my stash, and so are the brads under the snake.
The sentiment seemed rather fitting for this image, it is from MFT Pure Innocence. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the same creamcolored cardstock as my base, and made a little banner of it.

That was it, be sure to hop over to QKR Stampede to join the challenge!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

chrissy xx zei

A FABulous Fun card...
LOve your colours..LOve this image.
LOve your design too.
Chrissyxx

Ruza Rebel zei

Fabulous card! Love how you colored the snake, and your layout and sentiment are perfect! :D
Ruza,QKR DT