Pagina's

zaterdag 16 maart 2013

Happy Easter - Fairies Challenge

Hi all!

This post was scheduled to go live yesterday, but guess what, that didin't happy... :( Here it is anyway!

We have a brand new challenge at Fairies Challenge today! We would love to see some EASTER projects! Simple as what, right?

For this challenge we have three sponsors, knowing Patties Creations, Digital Delights and Bugaboo! Just click on the banners below to go to the shops!




I created a card using an image by Patties Creations, here is my sample.
I made a really colorful card, didn't I? The image i used is called Flowerpot with Eastereggs and can be found here.
Here is a close-up of my colored image. I used my Copic Markers to color and I used the following markers.
Terracotta pot: E11, E08, E29
Green: YG03, YG06
Orange: YR00,YR02, YR04
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06

The papers I used are by BoBunny, Vicky B collection, and so are all the embellishments except the ribbon. That is from my stash.
The sentiment I used came free with a magazine.
I also used several different Stickles on the easter eggs, I used Lime Green, Orange Peel and Fruit Punch.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hop over to Fairies Challenges and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

As.I.Do.Rodos. zei

Brilliant image and great colouring Ginny x