Pagina's

vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Fairies Challenge - Celebration

Hi all!

This is my final post for today, please make sure to scroll down to the previous three posts!

Time flies when you're having fun! It is already the first of March, which means a new challenge at Fairies Challenge! This forthnights theme is so easy, we want to see projects with CELEBRATION! That can be any celebration, a birthday, a wedding or anniversary, new baby, and so further! Be creative, and I know you all are!

For this challenge we have an awesome sponsor, MelJen's Design, she is offering 4 images of the winners choice! So generous! Just click on the banner to go to the shop!


This is what I created.
I made a rectangle card, using the baby on the cloud image by MelJen's design. Here is a close-up of my colored image.
The image is colored with my Copic Markers and I used the following markers to color him.
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20
Diaper: C00, C0, C1, B02, B05
Cloud: BG0000, BG000, 0
Stars: YG03
Hearts: B02, B05
The hearts are also glittered up, using Stickles.

The papers I used are by Authentique, and the ribbon is from my stash.
The sentiment is stamped directly onto my backgroundpaper and colored with my Copic B05 and YR06. The sentiment is by Imaginisce, and the rhinestones are from my stash.

That was it for today, I hope you like it! Please hop over to Fairies Challenge and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: